Protecting the privacy of customers and visitors to our Site is the top priority for SOLYPEX DIGITAL LTD. We process, store and secure Personal data with highest attention. SOLYPEX DIGITAL LTD takes all efforts to respect all obligations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other privacy legislation.
SOLYPEX DIGITAL LTD is registered at Archiepiskopou Makariou III 31, Flat/Office 101, 2571 Nicosia, Cyprus Registered under ΗΕ 401454. Tax identification No. 10401454E.
Prior to start registering your personal details on our Site, promotional campaigns or a newsletter, we always ask if you give a specific and informed consent thereto by means of a clear affirmative opt-in.
The personal data that we store and process are:
• IP addresses and time stamps;
• information about your device;
• phone number;
• dates of registration and deregistration;
• referer-urls that you used to connect to our site;
• information you voluntarily typed on our site.
Purposes of the collection
The above mentioned data is being used for the following purposes:
• to take data-driven decisions on the possible participation in competitions, promotions etc;
• we need it to provide a product or service that you have requested – for example, if you receive support services from us, handle complaints;
• to improve our services – for example, through the collection and analysis of statistical and research data;
• to inform you regarding new products and services;
• to provide information to third parties to enable them to give you offers and additional information via phone and e-mail unless you have opted out of these types of communication.
Your Personal data will only be provided to affiliates SOLYPEX DIGITAL LTD, its sponsors and business partners. Please note that information regarding group discounts or other offers may be sent by these parties.
Your personal data is being retained by us for as long as you like us to provide you with information regarding new products and services.
Browser sessions and IP address
When you enter the Internet, for example, our site, a non-identifiable number called IP address is automatically assigned to your computer. We use the information about the IP address of your computer to see how our website has been used and to draw up analyzes and reports.
Your email address
We use your e-mail address to inform you about different types of offers, prices, savings and group discounts we think you would be interested in. It can sometimes also be used to inform you about different types of campaigns and offers from other companies, which we scrupulously select for your convenience.
If you no longer wish to receive information / e-mails from [email protected] you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the message you receive on your mobile phone and / or by clicking on the link in the e-mail you have received. As a result, you no longer receive information that you may be interested in.
Your mobile phone number
We use your mobile phone number to conclude and execute agreements and to offer you certain services we think you would be interested in. If you have showed your interest, we can also use your mobile phone number to communicate with you and keep you informed about our products and services.
• personalize and update our content depending on users’ preferences;
• create general statistics and test product hypothesizes on how our visitors use our Site and other communication channels;
Note About Minors
The Site is a general audience website intended for use by adults. The Site is not designed or intended to attract, and is not directed to, children under 18 years of age, let alone children under 13 years of age. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will use reasonable efforts to refrain from further using such personal information or maintaining it in retrievable form. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Under the Data Protection Legislation you may be entitled to the following rights:
• Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”.
• Right to correct – the right to have your Personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal data from our system.
• Right to restrict our use of your Personal data – the right to “block” us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
• Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal data
• Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Personal data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You can simply block our use and the provision of your personal data to our sister companies, sponsors and partners by informing us by sending an email to [email protected].
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the contact address on the site. A scanned copy of a utility bill which is not older than 1 month and a recent utility bill mentioning your name and address must be attached to the emal. All documents provided will be destroyed after we have processed your request. In order to request a copy of the data, please email [email protected].
It is important that the Personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal data changes during the period for which we hold it.
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and modification. We take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Personal Data Storage
Your Personal Data will be stored and processed in the European Economic Area (“EEA“). Any Personal Data gathered by SOLYPEX DIGITAL LTD in connection with our services may also be transferred to, processed, and stored outside the EEA in countries where data protection laws may be less protective than the legislation where you live. This may happen when facilities belonging to SOLYPEX DIGITAL LTD or one of our service providers are located in a country outside of the European Economic Area or in a country which is not the party to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (1981).
Links to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Data Protection Authority
Under the Cypriot Privacy Act you have the right to file a complaint to the Commissioner’s Office against the Data processor.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
This privacy statement was last modified on 1 October 2021.